A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Howard, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Howard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Howard MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Howard practice?
- Dr. Denise Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Howard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.