A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Ibrahim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ibrahim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise T Ibrahim DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denise T. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Denise Ibrahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Ibrahim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lemont, IL.
See Downers Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.