A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Ingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Ingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Ingham, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingham graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph S
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ann Ingham MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Ingham practice?
- Dr. Denise Ingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Ingham practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.