Dr. Denise Ingram MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Arden, NC

March 18th, 2016
Brilliant Internist
Rare brilliant doctor. Dr. Ingram is extremely popular and sought after because she is a superb physician. She's incredibly intelligent, makes fast and accurate diagnoses, spot on treatment and knows when and to whom to send a patient for specialty medicine. She's very warm, caring, funny, and a delight. Unusual mix of brilliance and genuine caring bedside manner. Top notch and my family and I are most grateful to have her as our physician.

April 18th, 2014
Finest, most brilliant internist in US
My husband and I have been to dozens of "top notch" physicians throughout the US and especially the Washington DC area, including Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, etc. Dr. Ingram is by far the most all around brilliant physician we have ever encountered. Absolutely stunning mind but also a very rare bedside manner that is charming, warm, and delightful. Dr. Denise Ingram IS the very finest physician out there.

August 29th, 2012
I expected a doctor
I was a patient of Dr Ingram, she is caring but has to many patients for you to even get in if you are really sick. Today I have a bug and needed fluids they just turned me away and gave me advice on what to eat. Im vomiting how am I going to eat? Its been 3 days since I've had something to eat. She chooses who she wants to see and is always 'booked' not to mention her office staff is insensitive and miserable they act like they were picked up off the street. Back last year I referred my family to her and they all had some sort of problem either with billing for charges unknown, lost charts, no follow up appointment and wrong diagnoses. No blood work, no cbgs only vitals. Terrible, don't waste your time you get better care at a urgent care. This is a review from an RN, BSN.