A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Jabbour, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Jabbour, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise M Jabbour DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Denise Jabbour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Jabbour practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Warren Internists.