Dr. Denise Jabbour DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Warren, MI

no change

April 30th, 2016
Great primary care physician!
Dr. Jabbour is one of those exceptional physicians that you know you can trust with your health and life. Her move to her own practice with Beaumont was great for better scheduling, and I'm now in and seen quickly. She really cares about her patients! She is always up to date on current medical research and she goes out of her way to make sure I have what I need to be healthy, whether it's the right tests, diagnosis, medicine, patient education, or medical equipment (SHE was the one that ordered a home nebulizer for me, not my pulmonologist!). And if she feels I need a specialist, she always refers me to other great physicians. I recommend her all the time to my family and friends.

August 4th, 2014
They called me to ask if I could come in at 4 instead of 3. I said okay. I got there a few minutes before 4, and she saw me at 8;30 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It don't matter how good a doctor is. Waiting 4 1/2 hours to be seen isn't even acceptable in the emergency room! She used to be good. She used to stay reasonably on time as much as you'd expect a doctor to. But a 4 1/2 hour wait is unforgivable. There's other good doctors in the metro Detroit area that respect my time. I'll go to one of them.

June 27th, 2014
Dr Jabbour as a doctor trying to figure out what's wrong with me is freakin' fabulous! Seriously, without exaggeration, the best I've ever dealt with. But, her ability to stay on schedule is, without exaggeration, the very WORST I've ever dealt with. So horrific, in fact, that I had to stop being her patient. When I'm the first patient of the morning, and she still doesn't see me until 45-60 minutes after my appointment time? I can't continue with that. Then there's the time her staff called me at 3pm for my 4pm appt, and asked if I could come in at 5pm, as she is running late. I agreed, and came in at 5pm. She didn't see me until, I kid you not, 8 PM! After 5 appointments in a row all being seen anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 and a half hours past my scheduled appointment time, I decided I just can't continue to see her. Like I said, as a doctor, she's beyond fabulous, but my time is valuable. She wants to see me at least four times a year. I can't make it an all day event. It was with a heavy heart that I felt forced to find a new doctor.

May 3rd, 2014
Dr Jabbour is a wonderful, caring Dr She follows up your visits She called me at home on a Saturday to check on me after a 5 hour office visit. she spends time with her patients, which sometimes causes her to run behind. That was my biggest complaint until I was the one that tied her & her nurse Linda for over 5 hours. I feel totally comfortable with her care and would recommend her to anyone, just be patient with the wait.

April 19th, 2014
Professional and Caring
The "title" really says it all now doesn't it? What else does one want out of a physician other than someone who is professional and who know his/her craft better than anyone and then someone who is caring as though you are a relative she is treating. I was given the option to follow up with a Cardiologist in the group and once I did I realized that really, Dr. Jabbour can take care of my "heart" issues and if push comes to shove and I need a Cardiologist for a procedure, I will have to go outside of the group because the non-interventionalist Cardiologist that I saw was young and "knew it all"!!! Of course that was sarcasm and the truth is Dr. Jabbour knows more than enough too care for all of my issues. She is the dream doctor and I am hoping she never moves out of state or I may have to follow her.

September 1st, 2013
Dr. Jabbour is a professional. She spends the time required to take a history, and listens to my concerns. She is thorough and provides me with the education needed to understand a medical problem or issue and then provides me with options or recommendations for treatment. She really focuses on health maintenance. She coordinates my care when needed with other health professionals. I strongly recommend her as a Primary Care Physician.

August 22nd, 2013
best and worst...
Dr Jabbour is a fantastic dr in many ways - the best bedside manner, she listens, she follows up, she is concerned, her diagnosis is always accurate. But, she spends SO MUCH time with each patient that she needs to see less patients each day. I kid you not, this last time I saw her, I waited just under THREE HOURS to see her. My appointment was a mid-morning appointment too! I left there after lunch!!! I'm really torn. I love her as a doctor, but if she can't get a better handle on her schedule, I don't see how I can continue to see her. My time is valuable, and I can't take a day off work just to see the doctor - even one of the best doctors around!

April 15th, 2013
A Gift from GOD
Even though the front desk in this office is about as bad as they come, Dr. Jabbour is worth the frustration. In fact, Dr. Jabbour makes all the frustration and irritation of the front desk and staff go away as soon as she opens the door and gives you that wonderful smile and personality!! Dr. Jabbour is kind, understanding, empathetic and exceptionally gifted as a very talented intelligent Physician. She was able to put a diagnosis with my condition where 3 other Internists and a Cardiologist could not. She treats all of her patients the same regardless of "Class". One of the best qualities of Dr. Jabbour is that she has INTEGRITY and her primary and ONLY goal is PATIENT CARE!!! So despite the inadequacy of the front desk Dr. Jabbour makes the visit so much worth it. She treats her patients as if they were her own loved one's. As I said, Dr. Jabbour IS A GIFT FROM GOD!!!

November 6th, 2012
Wonderful dr.
Truly caring and compassionate. A great doctor who listens and takes time with you. You ay have to wait at times, but she will spend as much time as you need with her. Can't say enough good things about her.

July 12th, 2011
dr is great, office staff is horrible.
Much as I adore Dr. Jabbour, I can not continue to go to her solely because of her office staff. Every single time I've ever called in to get them to call my prescriptions in, there has been some problem. This round is no exception. I've been trying to get them to fill my scripts since Friday, and they STILL have NOT done it. She really is a fantastic doctor, and I think VERY highly of her. It's too bad she has been sabatoged by her inept office staff.

January 16th, 2011
Dr. Jabbour is the most professional, courteous, caring doctors in Detroit. She should have her own practice so she could run a more professional office staff. I could not recommend anyone higher.

January 7th, 2011
I will not go to another internist. The reason you have to wait so long to get in to see the doctor is because she takes the time to talk to you. Her bedside manner is more than phenomenal. I can tell her about the most embarrassing ailments. Something I could never discuss with anyone else including my husband. I love Dr. Jabbour and am thankful to not only the medical community but to God.