A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Janosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Janosik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Janosik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janosik graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Janosik has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janosik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Janosik practice?
Dr. Denise Janosik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ballwin, MO and Du Quoin, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.