A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Janosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Janosik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Janosik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janosik graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Janosik has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Browning Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lee Janosik MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Janosik practice?
- Dr. Denise Janosik has 9 office locations.
Dr. Denise Janosik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ballwin, MO and Du Quoin, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.