A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Janosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Janosik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janosik
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janosik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Janosik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janosik graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Janosik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Browning Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise L Janosik MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Janosik practice?
- Dr. Denise Janosik has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Janosik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.