A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Joffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Joffe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Joffe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Joffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise F Joffe MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Denise F. Joffe practice?
- Dr. Denise Joffe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Joffe practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Endocrinologists.