A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Joffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Joffe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joffe
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Joffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Joffe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise F Joffe MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Denise F. Joffe practice?
- Dr. Denise Joffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Joffe practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Endocrinologists.