A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Johnson-Dechow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Johnson-Dechow is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Johnson-Dechow, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson-Dechow graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Johnson-Dechow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Maureen Johnson-Dechow DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Johnson-Dechow practice?
- Dr. Denise Johnson-Dechow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Johnson-Dechow practices Psychiatry near Galesburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Herrin, IL.
See Galesburg Psychiatrists.