Dr. Denise Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
Cares about her patients
Dr. Johnson takes the time to care for her patients and has and pleasant and courteous staff

June 27th, 2016
Horrible Office Staff
Don't get me wrong....Dr. Johnson is excellent in my opinion... her diagnosis are always accurate and on point.... She follows up very well and has the utmost concern for the patients ( in this case babies and young children)... however, recent interaction with her office staff was so negative that itit reluctantly made me remove my two children from herher care. A lot of times doctors get so busy and must depend on the office staff to sort things out...after all, that's why they are hired and present... what they often forget at times is that the office staff is a reflection of that office and doctor...when they become very rude and uncaring... it presents a problem for the patients as well as the parents that are bringing them...my last visit there, a certain office staff member, not the office manager ( she's just fine) actually had words with me to the point of near violence... I mean pure nasty....to the point of removing both my children from her excellent care in fear of going to jail over my children and this ignorant office staff member...doctors need to know that not only them, but their office staff makes the practice an A+.

August 7th, 2012
Puts mommy's mind at ease
I love Dr. Johnson. She is our family Pediatrician. My 4 and 1 year old have been her patients since birth. She is wonderful and caring. She is also very knowledgeable and professional. I feel very blessed to have found her to doctor over my children. When she lost several important people in her life, she put her patients before herself. I HIGHLY recommend her. Her nurses and office staff are awesome too.

May 27th, 2010
Caring Doctor with Long Wait Times
Dr. Johnson is a caring doctor who takes time with each patient. She answers all concerns. The only thing that I dislike it the wait times to be able to see her. Since she does take the same undivided attention to every patient. The wait times almost become unreal. She will call back with an results of tests that are done, or if there is a problem, she is there.

July 5th, 2016