A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Joseph-Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Joseph-Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph-Brown graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Joseph-Brown has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Pauline Joseph-Brown MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denise P. Joseph-Brown practice?
- Dr. Denise Joseph-Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Joseph-Brown practices Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.