A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Kalmaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Kalmaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalmaz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kalmaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Kalmaz MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Kalmaz practice?
- Dr. Denise Kalmaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Kalmaz practices Gastroenterology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Gastroenterologists.