A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Kalmaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Kalmaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalmaz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kalmaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Kalmaz MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Kalmaz practice?
- Dr. Denise Kalmaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Kalmaz practices Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Gastroenterologists.