A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Karasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Karasic, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karasic graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Karasic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Karasic DO is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise Karasic practice?
- Dr. Denise Karasic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Karasic practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.