Dr. Denise Klemczak DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Kissimmee, FL

April 4th, 2016
Made appointment for first time and was seen by practitioner. When asked for doctor was told she was not in. If they are scheduling the patient with a practitioner they should let them know in advance. I was not happy nor was happy with the treatment nor follow up call because I did not get what I went in for. Perhaps if I saw the doctor I would not had the miscommunication. Will not return but will make sure to spread the word and let people know to ask for Dr. appointment, not an unfriendly practitioner.

June 13th, 2012
Military mama
The office and staff fantastic!! Dr Klemczak and her associates were a blessing from heaven. My husband was deployed and I came to her office at 30wks pregnant. They were very open to alternative ideas and worked with me. I had to have a csection due to my little one was breech; they helped with ideas for trying to help me turn her naturally. Baby did not turn so csection it was and Dr Klemczak waited for my husband to be on skype so he can see the delivery of our gorgeous little girl. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you :) highly recommend...I'm sad I had to move.

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Klemczak is an amazing OB/GYN. I would recommend her to everyone!