A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Klynowsky-Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Klynowsky-Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Klynowsky-Farrell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klynowsky-Farrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie Klynowsky-Farrell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Klynowsky-Farrell practice?
- Dr. Denise Klynowsky-Farrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Klynowsky-Farrell practices Family Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Primary Care Doctors.