A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Kolbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Kolbet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Kolbet, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolbet graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolbet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ann Kolbet MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Kolbet practice?
- Dr. Denise Kolbet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Kolbet practices Dermatology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Dermatologists.