A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Kopecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopecky graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Kopecky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Miriam Kopecky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Kopecky practice?
- Dr. Denise Kopecky has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Kopecky practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Primary Care Doctors and Santa Clara General Practitioners.