A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Kopecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopecky
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kopecky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopecky graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Kopecky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Miriam Kopecky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Kopecky practice?
- Dr. Denise Kopecky has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Kopecky practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians and Santa Clara General Practitioners.