A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise LHeureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LHeureux
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LHeureux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. LHeureux graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise J LHeureux MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise J. LHeureux practice?
- Dr. Denise LHeureux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise LHeureux practices Psychiatry near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Psychiatrists.