A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Giessert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Giessert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Giessert graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Giessert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lynn Giessert MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Giessert practice?
- Dr. Denise Giessert has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Giessert practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists and Buffalo Child Psychiatrists.