A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Johnson Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Johnson Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Johnson Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson Miller graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise L Johnson Miller MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Johnson Miller practice?
- Dr. Denise Johnson Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Johnson Miller practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons and Indianapolis Oncologists.