A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lynn Johnson MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Denise Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Johnson practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.