Mar 3rd, 2016

Very condescending! Does not listen and talks over you so you cannot be heard. Made excuses for herself and staff who never ordered a test prior to my visit and literally dismissed me without any examination.

Dr Johnson is great show details Dr Johnson is great
by Shadi Nabavizadeh on Oct 7th, 2014

She is Awsome doctor, removed my benign mass 15 years ago.So great doctor cool and possitive attitude.

by Elaine on Sep 4th, 2014

Dr Johnson Miller took care of my family member and was compassionate and her knowledge was none to be matched in her area. She talked with us about procedures that no other doctors in the area were familiar with. She always spent a great deal of time with us when we had many questions. She is very reassuring. Her surgical skills and bedside manner are one to be admired. I would recommend anyone diagnosed with breast cancer to contact her office. You will be in the best hands in Jersey!

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Alyssa on Sep 4th, 2014

Dr. Denise Johnson-Miller isn't only an amazing intelligent doctor, she has a heart of gold. The compassion that comes along with her talent and skill is the reason I will continue to come back to her.

Stage III Breast Cancer survivor of 14 years show details Stage III Breast Cancer survivor of 14 years
by Mary Hofmann on May 3rd, 2013

Denise Johnson saved my life. My cancer was not palpable and hadn't shown on a mammo 8 months prior to my 1999 diagnosis . . . turned out to be big, flat, with 12 malignant nodes dissolved on my radial nerve. She was compassionate, accessible, and able to leave me with a perky right breast despite taking half of it. When my 1-year mammo was clear, she picked me up and whirled me around with joy. Hey, Denise, I'm still here!!!!

Horrible Follow-up Visit - she was rude and demeaning show details Horrible Follow-up Visit - she was rude and demeaning
Jul 30th, 2012

In 2007 I saw this doctor to remove malignant melanoma. My post-surgery appointment was horrible. She was rude, demeaning and didn't want to answer any questions that I had. The other Stanford doctors were astonished. I wrote a letter to Dr. Denise Johnson's superior. I would not ever return to see her. Standford has a great melanoma clinic, but this doctor should be avoided.

Mar 3rd, 2011