Dr. Denise Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Surgical Oncology Neptune, NJ

March 3rd, 2016
Very condescending! Does not listen and talks over you so you cannot be heard. Made excuses for herself and staff who never ordered a test prior to my visit and literally dismissed me without any examination.

October 7th, 2014
Dr Johnson is great
She is Awsome doctor, removed my benign mass 15 years ago.So great doctor cool and possitive attitude.

September 4th, 2014
Dr Johnson Miller took care of my family member and was compassionate and her knowledge was none to be matched in her area. She talked with us about procedures that no other doctors in the area were familiar with. She always spent a great deal of time with us when we had many questions. She is very reassuring. Her surgical skills and bedside manner are one to be admired. I would recommend anyone diagnosed with breast cancer to contact her office. You will be in the best hands in Jersey!

September 4th, 2014
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Denise Johnson-Miller isn't only an amazing intelligent doctor, she has a heart of gold. The compassion that comes along with her talent and skill is the reason I will continue to come back to her.

May 3rd, 2013
Stage III Breast Cancer survivor of 14 years
Denise Johnson saved my life. My cancer was not palpable and hadn't shown on a mammo 8 months prior to my 1999 diagnosis . . . turned out to be big, flat, with 12 malignant nodes dissolved on my radial nerve. She was compassionate, accessible, and able to leave me with a perky right breast despite taking half of it. When my 1-year mammo was clear, she picked me up and whirled me around with joy. Hey, Denise, I'm still here!!!!

July 30th, 2012
Horrible Follow-up Visit - she was rude and demeaning
In 2007 I saw this doctor to remove malignant melanoma. My post-surgery appointment was horrible. She was rude, demeaning and didn't want to answer any questions that I had. The other Stanford doctors were astonished. I wrote a letter to Dr. Denise Johnson's superior. I would not ever return to see her. Standford has a great melanoma clinic, but this doctor should be avoided.

March 3rd, 2011