Dr. Denise Lenarz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

February 23rd, 2013
Horrible bedside manner
While she may be an excellent doctor, her brisk personality and snobby attitude put me off. I will be finding another doctor for my child who doesn't believe that she is better than the rest of us little people.

June 10th, 2011
She is an excellent doctor for my Children. She talks to me as a MOM not just a patient. She pays attention to detail. Always promptly follows up with phone calls. Even though she is a busy Doctor She always makes us feel like we are the only patients of the day.

January 25th, 2011
Everything you want for your kids health!
I love that as a peds doctor, Denise Lenarz does not come at my children with gimmicks, only as a normal person, a MOM! She takes the time to listen - REALLY listen. I like that she is aggressive in keeping my kids healthy, and yet wont just prescribe away concerns (like so many doctors are apt to do now a days). She is such a busy woman that manages her patient load so well that, trusting her with your childs well being comes so easily. Somehow she is able to honestly remember details about illnesses, and history of my children, as if they were her own. Dr. Lenarz is a genuine person, excellent medical professional and I wouldn't have anyone else as my kids GP!