Pediatricians
Centracare Clinic
1900 Centracare Cir
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
320-252-2422
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Horrible bedside manner  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2013

While she may be an excellent doctor, her brisk personality and snobby attitude put me off. I will be finding another doctor for my child who doesn't believe that she is better than the rest of us little people.

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

She is an excellent doctor for my Children. She talks to me as a MOM not just a patient. She pays attention to detail. Always promptly follows up with phone calls. Even though she is a busy Doctor She always makes us feel like we are the only patients of the day.

|  Everything you want for your kids health!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I love that as a peds doctor, Denise Lenarz does not come at my children with gimmicks, only as a normal person, a MOM! She takes the time to listen - REALLY listen. I like that she is aggressive in keeping my kids healthy, and yet wont just prescribe away concerns (like so many doctors are apt to do now a days). She is such a busy woman that manages her patient load so well that, trusting her with your childs well being comes so easily. Somehow she is able to honestly remember details about illnesses, and history of my children, as if they were her own. Dr. Lenarz is a genuine person, excellent medical professional and I wouldn't have anyone else as my kids GP!