A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Letteriello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Letteriello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Letteriello, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Letteriello graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Letteriello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Letteriello DO and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise Letteriello practice?
- Dr. Denise Letteriello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Letteriello practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Pediatricians.