A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Levitan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Levitan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Levitan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise A Levitan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Levitan practice?
- Dr. Denise Levitan has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Levitan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.