A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Levitan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Levitan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Levitan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise A Levitan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Levitan practice?
- Dr. Denise Levitan has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Levitan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.