A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Lippitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Lippitt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Lippitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lippitt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie Lippitt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Lippitt practice?
- Dr. Denise Lippitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Lippitt practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Glenview, IL.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.