A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Lippitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Lippitt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Lippitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lippitt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lippitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Lippitt practice?
Dr. Denise Lippitt practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Glenview, IL.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.