A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Lutheran Hosp -Indiana, Fort Wayne, In
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Smith practice?
Dr. Denise Smith practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Family Physicians.