A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Lutheran Hosp -Indiana, Fort Wayne, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie Smith DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Denise Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Smith practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Primary Care Doctors.