A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Mackey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mackey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Frances Mackey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise F. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Denise Mackey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Denise Mackey practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.