A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Main:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Main, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Main graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Main has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Main accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Main practice?
Dr. Denise Main practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Greenbrae Obstetricians & Gynecologists.