A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Main:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Main, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Main graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Main has 12 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise M Main MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Main practice?
- Dr. Denise Main has 5 office locations.
Dr. Denise Main practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Greenbrae Obstetricians & Gynecologists.