Dr. Denise Mammolito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Mammolito?

October 18th, 2017

Libby

Best Dr ever!! Very gentle and good bedside manner.

February 9th, 2016

Do not recommend!

The scheduler scheduled me for a biopsy, so I went in for my biopsy and dr was extremely rude. She walked in the door with an attitude, made rude comments to me and my husband, and refused to do the biopsy. Dr did not seem to care about how I felt or any of my concerns. Dr argued with me about how I felt. She was rude, cold, and careless. I would not recommend her to anyone.

October 27th, 2015

Puahed Away!

I had to wait three months to get in to see Dr. In over a dozen apppointnents with her office she has yet to be on time. I wait an average of 2.5 hours in her waiting area before seeing her. Her staff seems unorganized and combative. I've never felt so unwelcome. Each visit it gets worse; Dr unprepared, no votes, and her staff refusing to listen. I'm done. Cancer is big business. I'm taking my almighty dollars to any other surgeon that will take me this late in the game. Shes wasted over 6 months of my life. Bye.

March 12th, 2013

Do Not Recommend

I wish I hadn't jumped at the first available doctor. I found Mammolito to be harsh, stiff, cold, unfriendly and has a cold bedside manner. She's pushy, argumentative, and childish when she doesn't get her own way. My first appointment after surgery, she came into the room unprepared. Seriously - she stood at the computer and told me she thinks I'm stage 3. Thinks? She didn't bring the pathology report in with her. Not once did she ever ask how I felt, how I was doing with all this, much less explain anything to me. Her assistant is even worse. Her nurses suck. They couldn't recognize an infection when it stared them in the face. I cringe every time I have to go to her office. They make me feel bad for taking up their precious time. If I express concerns it seems to really irritate them. They don't want to be in the same room with me any longer than I want to be there. Believe me I checked after surgery to be sure she did what I wanted and not what she wanted. I could say a lot more, but you get the drift. I've talked to others who say she's the same way with them. I didn't respond to 'accurate diagnosis' - she doesn't make that decision the pathologist does.

December 4th, 2012

Dr. Mammolito and her staff are very caring and I would recommend her to anyone!

August 23rd, 2011

Took three months to get my appointment. Once there, I had to wait two hours to get in her office. First visit, I didn't like her bedside manner at all; seemed really cold, no sense of humor, and I felt really uncomfortable. During the surgery appointment, she was funny, compassionate, friendly. So don't go by your first impression of her!

August 22nd, 2011

Horrible bedside manner every appointment. Intelligent doctor, no compassion.

June 22nd, 2011

Very intelligent and highly reliable, can spot breast cancer instantly. I was given the all clear by 3 previous doctors and a mammogram. She took one look and identified a reccurence. The only thing I would change is her bedside manner...it is very direct.

November 11th, 2010

Excellent doctor and surgeon.

I was very happy to have had her as my doctor and surgeon. I felt I was in totally competent hands. This woman has saved countless lives and I would highly recommend her to any woman facing breast cancer.

June 6th, 2009

Excellent!

I had heard only positive things about Dr. Mammolito before I went to see her. I agree with everything. Her bedside manner is excellent! She made it very comfortable to ask questions. Also, while what she tells you is medically accurate, she is able to communicate in a way it make sense to the patient (i.e. in layman's terms). I went with my mom to the doctor when she was going through breast cancer and I had to research nearly everything we heard during the meeting just to understand what we had been told. With Dr. Mammolito, you know what she is saying so you are able to ask any follow-up questions right away. Also, even though her schedule is very busy she never makes you feel like she is in a rush and you are just patient "x". She is very personable and will take whatever time is needed to make sure you completely understand.

October 6th, 2017