A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Mann is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Mann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise L Mann MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Mann practice?
- Dr. Denise Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Mann practices Anesthesiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.