A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Marciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Marciano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marciano graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Marciano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Karine Marciano MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Denise K. Marciano practice?
- Dr. Denise Marciano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Marciano practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.