A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Miller, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Miller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians (FAAFP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Katherine Miller DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Denise Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Miller practices Family Medicine near Newcomerstown, OH.
See Newcomerstown Family Physicians.