A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Miller, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Miller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians (FAAFP)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise K. Miller practice?
Dr. Denise Miller practices Family Medicine near Newcomerstown, OH.
See Newcomerstown Family Physicians.