A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Miller, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Miller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians (FAAFP)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Katherine Miller DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Denise Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Miller practices Family Medicine near Newcomerstown, OH.
See Newcomerstown Primary Care Doctors.