Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Millstine
Dr. Denise Millstine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Millstine is affiliated with CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center, St Joseph's Hospital and St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Millstine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Denise Millstine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.