A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Moret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Moret, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moret graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Moret has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Beatra Moret MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise B. Moret practice?
- Dr. Denise Moret has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Moret practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.