A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Moret, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moret graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moret has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moret accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Denise Moret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile