Dr. Denise Morin MD Patient Reviews

August 13th, 2010
The Best!
I love, love, love Dr. Morin. She was my OB for both of my pregnancy's. I think I had to wait for 30 minutes twice... usually seen immediately. She truly cares, takes her time, and is good at what she does. My husband and I are now ready for baby #3. We are so disappointed the Dr. Morin is no longer at BIDMC Lexington. We are hoping to find someone like her.

June 15th, 2009
Not good experience
I went in the office 5 minutes earlier, and was kept in the waiting room for almost 60 minutes before I saw Dr. Morin. The time she spent with me was 10 minutes. She ordered an extremely expensive lab test, which turns out to be completely unnecessary. Easy in getting an appointment.

December 20th, 2008
I like Dr Morin
Dr Morin is one of the doctors WHO ODES NOT RUSH you during your appt. I have been seeing her for three years and I have nothing but respect for her. She treated me during a difficult twin pregnancya nd did everything inher power to make sure I was not in the danger zone. I reccommend this lady is you ever need a pa, or anything esle. She is also great at PERSONALL CALLING and CHECKING on you when you feel crappy. TOP DOC IN MY BOOK!!