A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Morris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ann King Morris MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Morris practice?
- Dr. Denise Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Morris practices Internal Medicine near Waycross, GA.
See Waycross Internists.