A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Goshen General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Clemens Murphy MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denise C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Denise Murphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Murphy practices Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN and Bremen, IN.
See Mishawaka Surgeons.