A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Murphy, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Goshen General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise C Murphy FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denise C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Denise Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Murphy practices Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Surgeons.