A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Murray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lynn Murray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Murray practice?
- Dr. Denise Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Murray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.