A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Murray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lynn Murray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Murray practice?
- Dr. Denise Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Murray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Anaheim Endocrinologists.