Dr. Denise Murray MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2015
Thank you Dr. Murray
After two miscarriages (both fairly late in the game—i.e. 8 ½ weeks), I felt very nervous to see a specialist. However, my regular OBGYN referred me to Dr. Murray. Immediately, I felt comfortable and at ease with her. Also, and most importantly, she performed a special ultra sound and diagnosed my low progesterone levels. She recommended endometrin (progesterone). On our 10 week and 1 day visit (give or take a few days), my partner and I saw a healthy (big) baby. I literally cried tears of joy. I am fairly certain that Dr. Murray took the time to listen to my past experiences, conduct the proper tests and as a result, prescribed me progesterone (my body was not producing progesterone naturally and the previous doctors never checked these ESSENTIAL hormone levels). We continue to pray and keep our fingers crossed, but I was very happy with Dr. Murray

January 21st, 2015
If you dont ask a lot of questions, then come to this doctor
If you dont ask a lot of questions, then add your name to this doctor's list as a new patient. She is unkind, uncaring and is short tempered. She prefers that you dont ask a lot of questions about your condition, come through her office like an assembly line and then go out and do as she tells you. If you call to cancel your appointment with good reasons, she'll call you as being noncompliant. Becareful because you really dont want to have a bad record with this doctor. It's not about your care that you should be at utmost concerned about but rather do as she tells you w/o questioning her orders. If this is the kind of doctor you'd like to advocate for your care then dont hesitate to line up in her office to be seen. She'll keep you wait for hours w/o giving you an explanation. She has absolutely no empathy for what you are going through.

February 11th, 2014
Love her
Took a ton of time with me and did the ultrasound herself even. She explained everything plainly and thoroughly. Worth the five hour trip I took from Arizona to come out here. I was very nervous about her after reading the last review, but that is not what I experienced at all. I got an appointment within the week with multiple phone calls from Kaiser, and she listened to every one of my concerns with genuine care. So glad I took the chance on Dr. Murray!!

January 29th, 2014
Terrible Experience with a terrible Doctor
My husband and I came Dr. Murray to get checked for reasons why were not getting pregnant. Unfortunately she was the ONLY feritlity doctor available for the entire Kaiser network and it was VERY hard to even get a returned phone call let alone an appointment. The initial visit was okay. It was the follow up visit that had all our blood, xray and analysis results that it went downhill. 1.) she was chewing and snapping her gum as she spoke to us. 2.) her bedside manners of telling us our results we terrible. Our results came back as a triple whammy as my husband's sperm analysis was terrible. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and my fallopian tubes were blocked. 3.) We asked what our options were and she said IVF with sperm donor or Adoption. She had never suggested doing a second opinion or referred us to anyone else. 4.) no follow up call was ever done. We decided we get a second opinion and I am so glad I did. Everything checked out fine and we are now pregnant with our first child by doing IUI. I am highly disappointed that she was the only available fertility doctor in Kaiser. But I hear she has other docs on her team now. I would suggest seeking the other doctors out instead of Dr. Murray.

August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Murray is the most talented RE I have ever had. She helped me to get pregnant with my twins! She is caring, personable and kind. She is top notch!

May 18th, 2017