A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Nebgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Nebgen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Nebgen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preventive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nebgen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nebgen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Renee Nebgen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Nebgen practice?
- Dr. Denise Nebgen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Nebgen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.