Dr. Denise Nebgen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Nebgen?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Denise Nebgen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Her physical exam was extraordinarily gentle compared to some I've had.

March 10th, 2014

This is an extremely rude doctor! She completely missed a serious problem I complained to her about, but it was confirmed at another office only a few days later. Moreover, I had an abnormal test with an alert from the lab & she didn't notify me. I discovered it accidentally months later. The one time I saw her, she was 3 hours late, made no apology, & wanted me spread out in the stirrups before she'd even introduced herself. She's a devil.

May 13th, 2013

Awful: I wish zero stars was an option

Went to Dr. Nebgen twice, the second time for a IUD to be placed. The procedure was incredibly painful, and unsuccessful. Dr Nebgen yelled at me repeatedly, telling me to deal with the pain, get over it. When it wasn't successful, Dr Nebgen sent me to get an ultrasound to figure out why. Turns out the shape of my uterus precluded use of an IUD, and he pushing had risked puncturing my uterus. Thanks for yelling at me Dr Nebgen. She summarised how I did in the appointment as "Good...not great, but good". Thanks Dr Nebgen. She also looked at the ultrasound and determined that I had an 'ovarian mass'. I spent a week fearing I had cancer, and then a follow up check (an MRI?) revealed that there was nothing there. The kicker? It took Dr Nebgen's office a few days AFTER getting the results to let me know. She then said "the lesson for both of us here is to not over-interpret an ultrasound". Uh, yeah, it was me who interpreted it Dr Nebgen... Happy of course that I'm fine, but really upset that I'd needlessly been fearing for my life for a week. Awful doctor, and awful bedside manner. Ironically, I think she now works in oncology...

August 9th, 2010

dr. nebgen is excellent in every way. Because of her pro active approach, my cancer was found at its beginning. I am 56 years old and have never had a doctor as caring.

August 8th, 2010

I'm an RN and a patient

I have never been to a more unprofessional, uncaring and unwelcoming office as Dr. Nebgen's office. I gave her 2 chances - no more. Her staff is rude, condescending and unprofessional. Dr. Nebgen did not seem to have any time for my concerns or questions as she was in and out. If her objective is to lose patients, she'll succeed shortly!

June 18th, 2009

her staff is horrible!

I love Dr. Nebgen. But the one thing that holds me back from going is her staff. They are very rude, obnoxious and very unprofessional! They seem like they have no clue what they are doing. and when a patient is there, they act as if no one is there. They are not welcoming. I just wish she would get a better front office staff in there!

June 24th, 2016