A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Netta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Netta, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Netta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Netta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Netta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Netta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise Netta practice?
- Dr. Denise Netta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Netta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.