A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Nunez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nunez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nunez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Denise Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise J. Nunez practice?
Dr. Denise Nunez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.