A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Nunez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Nunez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nunez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise J Nunez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise J. Nunez practice?
- Dr. Denise Nunez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Denise Nunez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Critical Care Practitioners.