Dr. Denise Ollivierre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Ollivierre?

The wait is worth it

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr.Ollivierre takes the time to listen to me and asks questions. She does not rush you out of the examining room. Whether it is for a routine visit or a follow-up appointment I always leave knowing that my doctor is on top of my healthcare and I am cared about.

Horrible office staff - dirty office

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Although I liked Dr Ollivierre during my one and only visit, I will not be going back. As a new patient I was asked to arrive 1/2 hour early for my appointment (although I had already filled out the info packet). Why was I a half hour early to my appointment and made to wait an HOUR and 15 minutes past my appointment to be taken to the exam room where I waited another 15 minutes? The waiting room floor was dirty and the faux plants were covered in dust. The exam room was also not clean. I will say that the Dr. did spend time with me going over my history and listening to my concerns, but I am sure that there is an equally good Primary who has a pleasant office staff, (the receptionist was rude when I dared asked how much longer at the 1 hour mark), is more prompt in seeing patients, and who has a clean office.

Phenomenal diagnostician

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Dr. O is not afraid to refer to other professionals, and has been right on target in diagnoses for me. She exemplifies "do no harm" in her methods of treatment, first trying things that won't compromise the situation, and moving on to stronger treatment only if necessary. She is kind, and LISTENS! She spends as much time as I need with me, which is why I don't mind waiting to see her. She has called me at home in the evening to answer a question I have left for her. The only "complaint" I could say is that the office is often overwhelmed, and is resisting computer use. My husband and I are both patients, and we are VERY happy with our treatment!

Posted on May 25th, 2017