A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Paasche, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paasche graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paasche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Athol Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paasche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Denise Paasche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Paasche practice?
Dr. Denise Paasche practices Family Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Family Physicians.