inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lawrenceville, GA

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2016
I love Dr. Pecht for my dr. I don't know how to get to the Patient Portal for my results, I have had 2 phone calls but I am not doing something right.

April 14th, 2014
New Patient
As a new patient I had an excellent experience. Actually saw NP Julia Lupa who was very thorough and caring. Since I had previous ovarian complications, recommended annual ultrasound.

December 10th, 2013
Highly recommend!
I have been a patient with Dr. Pecht's practice for several years. Even though I did not meet Dr. Pecht until this year, her staff has always been very professional & courteous. I have seen a NP, the ultrasound tech, and now Dr. Pecht. Dr. Pecht is awesome. She is a caring, professional, listened to me, explained all of her diagnosis' so that I could understand. She is also very witty! My daughter and mother-in-law are also patients of Dr. Pecht's practice and feel the same.

November 13th, 2013
NP FROM H***
While I've never seen this doctor I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing a particular NP. She must be the same one described in another review. The comments the poster made are true. This NP appears aloof and very disrespectful. Will not return to this practice.

September 13th, 2013
NP not respectful
I did not see Dr Pecht, so this review is not about her. I saw her Nurse Practitioner and I do not recommend her. She was very cold and callous, has an attitude, and does not respect the patient. She does not involve the pt in decisions about your care until after she has already made appointments for you, then calls and tells you what you are going to do. I will not go back to this office and I do not recommend anyone that does to see the NP. The rest of the staff were very nice and helpful.

January 23rd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Pecht for about 10 years, she is an awesome dr. She is very straight forward, caring and to the point. I trust her with All my medical needs. Thanks for being my dr

February 9th, 2012
Absolutely No Useful Service
I was referred to Dr. Pecht by my pcp. My records were faxed over well ahead of time. I showed up on time and was made to wait 1.5 hours when there were literally no other patients in the waiting room. The Dr. spent about 5 minutes to say that it was too soon to retest for that particular problem. Therefore I got no treatment whatsoever. She then proceeded to bill my insurance for a couple hundred dollars and sent me a bill for the copay all for something that could have been simply said over the phone.

July 12th, 2011
Love the entire staff
The entire staff at Progessive Healthcare for Women are awesome. I have gone to many different doctor's and I have found there is none that come close to the treatment that I received from all these fine people. The helped me through a rough spot and comforted me and my family.

February 10th, 2011
Dr. Pecht is a professional, intelligent, and compassionate doctor. I was treated for interstitial cystitis, and the treatment alternatives, protocol, support and success were excellent. IC is a debilitating condition, and when you're at your last straw and pain and urgency, and emotional overload, Dr. Pecht is exceptional in her gentle nature and treatments that work. Thank you Dr. Pect.

July 11th, 2010
Doctor does not explain diagnosis in a manner in which patients can understand. Even when asked twice for clarification, doctor simply repeated the same medical terminology both times without further clarification. I did not go to medical school, and do not even know how to spell what the doctor told me my condition was. I have since changed doctors to one that will explain her diagnosis in a way that I can understand.

August 21st, 2009
I love Dr. Pecht, she is not only professional, but friendly, warm and caring. She is one of the few doctors I know that actually listens to her patients.

June 18th, 2009
Wonderwoman Doctor
If all Doctors were like Dr. Pecht, it would be a perfect world!