A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Pereira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Pereira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Pereira, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pereira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise L Pereira MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Pereira practice?
- Dr. Denise Pereira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Pereira practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Hematologists and Miami Oncologists.