A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Phan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Phan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Anh-Duong Phan MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Phan practice?
- Dr. Denise Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Phan practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.