A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Phillips is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Edwards Phillips MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Denise Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.