A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Edwards Phillips MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Denise Phillips has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Denise Phillips practices Ophthalmology near , .