A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Phillips practice?
Dr. Denise Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.