A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Poulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Poulin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Poulin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Albany Medical College New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Poulin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Poulin practice?
- Dr. Denise Poulin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Poulin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Merrimack, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, NH.
See Merrimack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.